Hi guys,

it's possible have multiple URL plugin in Extensibility Configurations, like image below show?

regards,

Nuno Verdasca

Hello Nuno,

Don't know if it is possible, but I don't recommend mixing plugins in a module...

What's your use case?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Nuno,

Don't know if it is possible, but I don't recommend mixing plugins in a module...

What's your use case?

Cheers

Hello Eduardo,

thank you for your answer.

I'm trying to implement Fabric in my application, and I'm not getting it. I thought it was because I had two URLs of plugins, but I already removed the first one, and I still can not access Fabric.

Either way, it was always a question I had, whether it would be possible to have a URL array of plugins.

Kind regards,
Nuno Verdasca

Never tried it myself, but at first I would say it is possible. But it is just an educated guess.

To test is really easy.

Take two plugins from forge and get the code mixing in one file. In theory, if possible, it should work.

Cheers

Hi Eduardo and Nuno,

Any news?

I'm facing the same problem.

For example i have two plugins ( facebook login plugin and google login plugin ) and i have a core module where use this 2 components, i need to use the Extensibility Configurations to configure those plugins.

Any tip?

Best Regards
PVN

Solution

Hi guys,

In order to leave here the solution to this problem:

It's need a separate module (eSpace) to do that configuration for each plugin that you use.

You can then reference as many plugins as you want in the same application UI module.

Look at this link with the best practices on how-to reference and use cordova plugins

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Solution

Hi Nuno,

My approach was 2 plugin 2 modules, but i wanted to join the plugin configuration, but already understand it's impossible.

Thank you