EPA Taskbox is not visble - Need help

Hi,

The taskbox only shows when there is a human activity assign to a role that the person logged in for is assigned - or if that specific person has a task assigned to them. Have you checked to make sure that matches your situation?

Stacey Levine wrote:

Hi,

The taskbox only shows when there is a human activity assign to a role that the person logged in for is assigned - or if that specific person has a task assigned to them. Have you checked to make sure that matches your situation?

Yes, the task assignment role is mapped to the developer, I verified with the team, even one of the task is assigned to my name, but still I don’t see the Tool box.

Can you share your business process? and please also share the details of the Human Activity in the business process.

Stacey Levine wrote:

Can you share your business process? and please also share the details of the Human Activity in the business process.

I am sorry, I can't share it as .oml or any other format its part of the company privacy policy.is there any other way I can help or shall we touch base on Webex?