Identify OutSystems Service Status via Shell Script

Hi,

we have a outsystems application which is running on Linux Centos on top of weblogic server. In the service center-->Monitoring-->EnvironmentHealth, under Front end server, outsystems(Deployment controller, scheduler, log, deploy services) and weblogic services status is shown.

i am trying to find their corresponding service running status through linux shell. i tried to find the service status using below command

ps -ef | grep -i os.controller.service.sh; echo$?

which seems to be not correct. it is showing as 0 both running & warning status.

Can anyone help me to identify the status of correcponding outsystems(Deployment controller, scheduler, log, deploy services) via linux command.

Perhaps this article would help?

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Load_Balancing_OutSystems_Applications/02_Detecting_OutSystems_server%2F%2F%2F%2Fapp_availability

As the article suggests, you could create a screen that validates that the service is up and running, and use something like cURL to verify that the screen is returning the expected output.

You could also just screen-scrape the relevant page in Service Center.

Thank you Andrew, This is not recommended to scrape the webpage due to reliability. As informed, we are planning to fetch the service status from server(Linux/CentOs). In the service center, if the services shows as (!) warning symbol and i tried to find the service status using below command ps -ef | grep -i os.controller.service.sh; echo$? 0 it is showing as 0 both running & warning status Please guide me how to fetch the service warning status from server end.

Hi Premavathi,

Can't you use init.d scripts?

/etc/init.d/outsystems status scheduler
/etc/init.d/outsystems status logserver
/etc/init.d/outsystems status deployer
/etc/init.d/outsystems status controller
/etc/init.d/outsystems statusrmi

IG

Thanks

I have tired this and it is showing only running and stopped status on the server with the help of mentioned command. So it is not showing warning status over here.

i would like to know how to link the service center warning symbol over here in the server side