Hello Folks,

I have total five tabs. So how can we active or inactive tabs using outsystem? 

For every tab it would load new content on page.

Thanks,

Virag

Hi Virag  Sakhida,

There is similar question, I think it will help you to achieve this.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26162/navigation-tabs-set-active-tab/

Feel free to ask in case any issues.

Sravan

Hi Sravan Vanteru,Manthan Shah

Thanks for your response but in both of the links they are explained in a very highly manner.And i am very new to out system.

So it would be great if some one guides me step by step.

Thank you,

Virag sakhida

Hi Virag  Sakhida,

For you to hide a tab from your tab, you can hide the title with a visual if and a boolean variable, when you want the tab to appear, you change the value of the if variable and refresh the tab.

Hi Virag  Sakhida,

Please look at the screenshot below:

Active Tab will work if you want the user to see the tab-three first when the page loads. You can define DataTab in TabsHandlerItem please look at the screenshot below:

and as Bernardo Condé said if you want to hide this tabs you can enclose the TabsHeaderItem in an if just like the below screenshot:

Hope I was able to help.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Hi manthan,

I am using Outsystem 10.Can you please tell where can i find navigation/tab control?

Is NavigationBar or navigation/tab are same?

Because in NavigationBar control, i am not able to get  TabsHeaderItem control under NavigatioBar!

Thanks,

Virag Sakhida

Hi Virag Sakhida,

I am using outsystems 11 and Navigation Tab is a component of Outsystems Ui Web . 

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Hi Manthan Shah,

Can you please tell how can we implement above functionality in Outsystem 10 with appropriate steps?

Regards,

Virag Sakhida

Hi Virag  Sakhida,

Sorry I can't help in Outsystems 10 as I am using Outsystems 11.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Virag Sakhida wrote:

Hello Folks,

I have total five tabs. So how can we active or inactive tabs using outsystem? 

For every tab it would load new content on page.

Thanks,

Virag

Hi Virag,

Outsystems 10 : Use Tabs Widget (WebPattren). It is automatically handle active or inactive tabs.

Please let me know in case of any concern.

Thanks,

AV

Hi Amit Verma,

Thanks for your reply but as i am using  Navigation\Tabs control of Outsystem 10. but it is not handled automatically as you told in my case.

Navigation\Tabs

So it would be great to me if you tell me the steps how it works??

Regards,

Virag Sakhida

Virag Sakhida wrote:

Hi Amit Verma,

Thanks for your reply but as i am using  Navigation\Tabs control of Outsystem 10. but it is not handled automatically as you told in my case.

Navigation\Tabs

So it would be great to me if you tell me the steps how it works??

Regards,

Virag Sakhida

Hi Virag,

Please find the attached OML sample file (Outsystem 11) but used same Navigation\Tabs control.I think it should help you.

Thanks,

AV