The given key was not present in the dictionary

Hi,

How to figure out the error    "The given key was not present in the dictionary"  ?

please help me out

Thank you.

Nandini T S wrote:

Hi,

How to figure out the error    "The given key was not present in the dictionary"  ?

please help me out

Thank you.

Hi Nandini,

can you please publishing a previous version.

Thanks,

AV


Amit Verma wrote:

Nandini T S wrote:

Hi,

How to figure out the error    "The given key was not present in the dictionary"  ?

please help me out

Thank you.

Hi Nandini,

can you please publishing a previous version.

Thanks,

AV


Hello Amit,


yes, Thank you for your quick reply , 


By publishing the previous version I can fix that error,

but How to identify ("The given key was not present in the dictionary"), from where this error occur?

even after adding break point also I couldn't! 


I'm having this same error during the upgrade from v10 to v11 after click on "Create/Upgrade Database" (Configuration Tools). Has anyone solved this kind of problem?

I'm having the same issue while upgrading from V10 to V11.Has anyone an solution for this problem?


Hi Gert

Here, we had to open a ticket support. 

We are waiting for the answers.


I was testing the upgrade to Outsystem  11 using a database clone as described in https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Migrate_an_Environment_Using_a_Database_Clone

In that procedure we cleaned up the zones as stated, including the optional ‘delete from ossys_zone’.

In the database upgrade to version 11 Outsystems is searching for a zone with ID 1. While we removed the zones, the upgrade could not find this ID resulting in the error "The given key was not present in the dictionary”

We created an new zone with ID 1 and started the database upgrade again. This time with success.



Hi Gert,

Please have a look a this post in which Tiago and I have exchanged some information around this issue.

We've had this same issue at a client of ours. The error is indeed coming from the fact that the Platform is looking for the ID of the Default Zone (which is the Zone with Id = 1) and then fails to find it. This resulted in the Database Schema upgrade error in the Configuration Tool.

Regards,

Nordin