Get User From Active Directory

Hi Guys,

Need your help on this. I need to be able to get all the list of users in the Active Directory.

Steps that I did.

1. enable active directory in the Users - OK
2. Manually created the User exactly the same username in the Active Directory - OK

Username: DomainName\Username

3. Tried to login to the Application Using Manually Created User- OK
4. Added the Authentication.xif in the reference. - OK
5. Test the AD_ListUser (method/action) - FAILED

I am getting the error 'The Supplied Argument Cannot Be null'. The only argument that needs to be supplied is TRUE or FALSE. I supplied TRUE in the Argument.

Hi Michael,

Can you get a full stacktrace for the error in Service Center?

Regards,

João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:

Hi Michael,

Can you get a full stacktrace for the error in Service Center?

Regards,

João Rosado

Hi João,

Here is the StackTrace Error in Service Center. Not sure if there are other setting that I need to do to be able to get past this error.

There should be another related error log with the stacktrace inside the extension, can you post that as well?

Regards,
João Rosad

João Rosado wrote:

There should be another related error log with the stacktrace inside the extension, can you post that as well?

Regards,
João Rosad

I just realize now that I reference the ActiveDirectory.xif but I have not configure this part. Do I need to configure this part first for the ActiveDirectory.xif to work?

Michael Chu wrote:

João Rosado wrote:

Regards,
João Rosad

I just realize now that I reference the ActiveDirectory.xif but I have not configure this part. Do I need to configure this part first for the ActiveDirectory.xif to work?

Already Configured this just in Case.

This are the only Error in Service Center, both are saying 'The Supplied Argument Cannot be Null'

The second log (the one that has "Extension metho" in the module) should have more stack information in the details.