Views
Comments
Get User From Active Directory
Question

Hi Guys,

Need your help on this. I need to be able to get all the list of users in the Active Directory.

Steps that I did.

1. enable active directory in the Users - OK
2. Manually created the User exactly the same username in the Active Directory - OK

Username: DomainName\Username

3. Tried to login to the Application Using Manually Created User- OK
4. Added the Authentication.xif in the reference. - OK
5. Test the AD_ListUser (method/action) - FAILED

I am getting the error 'The Supplied Argument Cannot Be null'. The only argument that needs to be supplied is TRUE or FALSE. I supplied TRUE in the Argument.

Staff

Hi Michael,

Can you get a full stacktrace for the error in Service Center?

Regards,

João Rosado

Staff

There should be another related error log with the stacktrace inside the extension, can you post that as well?

Regards,
João Rosad

This are the only Error in Service Center, both are saying 'The Supplied Argument Cannot be Null'

Staff

The second log (the one that has "Extension metho" in the module) should have more stack information in the details.

I have same problem, I check the extension error log  as following

The supplied arguments cannot be null.
at System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.AuthenticablePrincipal..ctor(PrincipalContext context)
at System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.UserPrincipal..ctor(PrincipalContext context)
at OutSystems.NssActiveDirectory.CssActiveDirectory.MssAD_SearchUser(String ssSearch, Int32 ssSearchBy, Boolean ssActiveOnly, String ssIgnoreOU, RLADUserRecordList& ssADUsers)
   at ssCaseManagement.RssExtensionActiveDirectory.MssAD_SearchUser(HeContext heContext, String inParamSearch, Int32 inParamSearchBy, Boolean inParamActiveOnly, String inParamIgnoreOU, RecordList& outParamADUsers)

It looks for authentication credential, where can I configure these information?