[STIMULSOFT REPORTS.JS] Support P11

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 2018-01-26 by Fábio Fantato
7 votes
Published on 2018-01-26 by Fábio Fantato

Fabio hi,

I would like to do some testing on the stimulsoft component JS version as we have many reports te create normally. If installed on P11, when opening in a browser, an error is raised on the preparation of the Layout_Lisbon webblock of the LisbonTheme with the AddDeviceMetatag not being compatible with WebPatterns.

As those are system components I seem not be able to run the demo.

Any ideas how to resolve?

Saludos,

Wilko

Hello Wilko!
I just have a question for you.
Have you tried using this another extension?

Hi Wilko,

Sorry by delay, I will upload a new version of this component compatible with OS11 by tomorrow. 

Thanks

Fabio

PAULO RICARDO FAGUNDES JUNIOR wrote:

Hello Wilko!
I just have a question for you.
Have you tried using this another extension?

Paulo hi,

From what I read on the stimulsoft reporting I would like to try the JS version, that seems to run everywhere, which looks good. For Fabio also, I fiddled around with the themes (changed the theme to BaseTheme from OutSystemsUIWeb) and seemed to get past the error to make it work. It looks really good.

Just one question if I may, if I wanted to do parameterized reports with a webservice providing the JSON to the report, my webservice would need Input Parameters so that the JSON is filtered according to the parameters, but how would the call to the ReportViewer webblock look like? In the JSONFile input parameter now i have somthing like "/eSpace/rest/Data/GetPayments", would that become "/eSpace/rest/Data/GetPayments?Parameter1=value"?

I could not get that to work.

Thanks,

Wilko