Hi All,

I want to know the table in which application details are stored.

And also the table which relates the application and espace table.

Will be very helpful to know on this.

Thanks in Advance!!!!:-)

HI Ajitkumar Radhakrishnan,

There is one Systems Entity by the name of Application. It contains the detials of application along with Espece Id.

Thanks!

Hello, these tables can be referenced from the System Application

To know your Espace you can use these tables

Atul sharma wrote:

There is one Systems Entity by the name of Application. It contains the detials of application along with Espece Id.

Thanks!

It holds the application details & the entry espace Id not all espace id. But the ask and the need from my end is to relate application & espace.

For example App1 has two espace e1 & e2.

I want to know the table from which App1 related to E1,E2 can be taken

Heryck Azevedo wrote:

Hello, these tables can be referenced from the System Application

To know your Espace you can use these tables

I know the individual tables but i need to know the relation how it is acquired

Can anyone help me on this???

Ajithkumar Radhakrishnan wrote:

Atul sharma wrote:

Thanks!

It holds the application details & the entry espace Id not all espace id. But the ask and the need from my end is to relate application & espace.

For example App1 has two espace e1 & e2.

I want to know the table from which App1 related to E1,E2 can be taken

There is one systems entity App_Definition_module which contains the Application and Module ID like as we know we can have multiple module against one application, right? And there is one more systems entity by the name of Module which contains the espace id against every module as you can see above. So there is no entity outsystems provide something like Application_spacce becouse espace related to module and module related to Application.

@ajithkumar, I dont know what do you want to achive with this but i hope this will help you out.