How to set the editable table with fixed width size ?

Hi There, 

The problem still confused me , how to set the editable table with fixed width size?  the problem here is : if the screen is small ,  many fields in the page will be hidden or not be fully showed on the page . 

Many Thanks, 

Jack

Hi Jack,

Can you illustrate your problem a little further, please? What kind of application are you developing? A web responsive app? Is the issue happening due to reduced screen layout - e.g. in the mobile device the EditableTable widget is too wide for your contents?

If you try this component's live example, the EditableTable automatically collapses (along with its columns) if you reduce the browser size (or open it with a mobile device)... doesn't it work the same way with your app?

Alternatively, would setting the cell's Width property in the Editable Table Widget help, anyhow? You can also edit your code's Stylesheet in order to apply the same CSS properties to the EditableTable widget and avoid doing it cell by cell...

Let me know if any of the above help.

Best regards!

Hi Pedro ,

Thank you , A web responsive app . I want the set the page / table width fixed width I.E 1000 px . otherwise once the windows adjusted to small , the header words will be hidden. 

I try to use css, but it only show  1 column , 2 columns ,  it could not specify the fixed width size . 

Many Thanks,

Jack

Solution

Hi Jack,

You can always set the with in pixels rather than in coluns

But then the table wont react to change, when changing the screens, probably you will end up with one of two things, horizontal scroll or a a cutted table. 

Br

Solution

Thank you Domingues ,  it works .