Hello every one,

How to generate OTP for Android and iOS ? or Have plugin send SMS to phone number from mobile ?

Many Thanks

P S.

Hi,

Have you checked the forge for any of your questions? There are components to do some things there. Twilio is a good one to look at for sending SMS. There is also a sample for doing two factor authentication in the forge that would be something else to look at.  As far as how to generate a one time password, there are plenty of algorithms that you can easily implement depending on your specific needs.

Stacey Levine wrote:

Hi,

Have you checked the forge for any of your questions? There are components to do some things there. Twilio is a good one to look at for sending SMS. There is also a sample for doing two factor authentication in the forge that would be something else to look at.  As far as how to generate a one time password, there are plenty of algorithms that you can easily implement depending on your specific needs.

Do you mean this ?

I tried it but ERROR like this.

This is my flow. Did I do something wrong ?

Many Thanks

P S.

Yes .. that Twilio component. Have you signed up for a Twilio account - as it requires an actual Twilio account. Once you have the account. install the Twilio forge item. Then run the demo as it will help you set it up. If you have it setup correctly, the demo will be able to send messages. Only after you get that working should you try to incorporate it into your application.