When i am entering the saved email in the login page, the CSS of the saved email is overwriting the CSS i have given to the input field. Example, the whole input text is becoming white again. Can anyone help me out with this?

Avneet Taneja wrote:

When i am entering the saved email in the login page, the CSS of the saved email is overwriting the CSS i have given to the input field. Example, the whole input text is becoming white again. Can anyone help me out with this?

Hi,

Trying see what is the css that is overwriting the input css. use the developer tools in the browser (press F12), attaching a sample of the developer tools

Regards.

Solution

Hi Avneet,

That's the result of Google Chrome's autocomplete. If you google for e.g. "chrome input background" (without the quotes), you get many results on how to solve this, e.g. here.

Solution

Hi Kilian,

Thanks a lot for your help.

You're most welcome! Happy coding :).

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

You're most welcome! Happy coding :).

Hi Kilian,

Can you please help me with implementation of reCaptcha_v3. I have downloaded the component from forge add managed the dependencies.

Hi Avneet,

That would be a different question altogether, better start a new topic (and better do that in the Recaptcha subforum).