html2pdf -could not pass input parameter to URL input parameter of Action GeneratePdf

Hi All, 

Scenario:

I have List screen of record says Screen1. It has a search bar, where I can filter. After filtering, It shows some result, that result should be converted into pdf.

What I did, I had created a print screen where I am calling the same aggregate but missing the search filters. So I had created an input parameter to the Print screen. 

Now the problem is I am unable to pass that parameter into GeneratePDF Action because it is calling the same screen and able to get the context of the search filters parameter.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

you can build the URL with the imput parameters using the getEntryURL from the httpRequestHandler extension.

It will return the correct URL. 

Br

Hello,

To generate a Pdf you should have a screen only for that propose and, use the URL for that with the parameters needed. In that screen you can get the parameters "preparation" and do what you need to the screen before convert to pdf.

Eg: 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

EspaceName/Module/Screen.aspx?LanguageId=pt-PT&ShipmentId="+GetShipmentListCC.List.Current.Shipment.Id

I hope this helps.

Regards

Carlos Diogo Lima Gonçalves wrote:

Hello,

To generate a Pdf you should have a screen only for that propose and, use the URL for that with the parameters needed. In that screen you can get the parameters "preparation" and do what you need to the screen before convert to pdf.

Eg: 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

EspaceName/Module/Screen.aspx?LanguageId=pt-PT&ShipmentId="+GetShipmentListCC.List.Current.Shipment.Id

I hope this helps.

Regards

Thank you Carlos Diogo Lima Gonçalves. I was going in the right direction, just I placed the input parameter's assignment inside the double quotes, and it was throwing an exceptional error.  It was a silly mistake. Once again thank you.

Regards,

Amreen