Hosting application at customer environment

Hi, we are using enterprise license to develop and host the applications on our on-premises servers and now we have a situation where we need to deploy one of the applications into customer’s private network due to their security policy. 

So we need to install Outsystems platform on the server at customer site and deploy the app. I want to know if we need to buy additional license to host/deploy our application at customer site?

Or is there a way to generate compiled asp.net application and can directly deploy the app on IIS server without Outsystems platform? 

Thanks.

Hi Aung,

You already write you have to install the OutSystems platform on premise at customer. So they will need a.license for that.

You also then need to change the ipp for the solution that you export from your own infrastructure to change to the customer infrastructure.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Aung,

You already write you have to install the OutSystems platform on premise at customer. So they will need a.license for that.

You also then need to change the ipp for the solution that you export from your own infrastructure to change to the customer infrastructure.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, thank you for your comment. So is my second option not possible? we are looking for most economical solution to our customer since they cannot effort for the license. 

Solution

No second option is not possible in your situation, as far as I know.

But the license could be cheaper than the enterprise license you have if you only need a dev and prod environment and know the amounts of application objects of the solution. Other price factor is the amount of end users that the customer needs.

Of course you can also contact OutSystems and ask for options for your request.

Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

No second option is not possible in your situation, as far as I know.

But the license could be cheaper than the enterprise license you have if you only need a dev and prod environment and know the amounts of application objects of the solution. Other price factor is the amount of end users that the customer needs.

Of course you can also contact OutSystems and ask for options for your request.

Thank you Daniel