End of Mainstream Support for OutSystems Platform v10

When will the support ends for V10?

Hi Anthony,

As far as I know the end of support for P10 hasn't been announced yet, so either it's not known yet or OutSystems doesn't want to tell us yet :). Typically support ends after a year or two, but since there's no P12 yet, I don't think support for 10 will be ended soon. That said, I'll ask around to see if OS can give an official statement on this.

Solution

Indeed, the end of Mainstream Support for P10 hasn't been announced yet, but it won't take long.

OutSystems commits contractually to provide this support for 2 years after GA, and this timeline has already elapsed.

I would recommend you start preparing for the upgrade now, rather than wait for the announcement.

Joao

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Anthony,

As far as I know the end of support for P10 hasn't been announced yet, so either it's not known yet or OutSystems doesn't want to tell us yet :). Typically support ends after a year or two, but since there's no P12 yet, I don't think support for 10 will be ended soon. That said, I'll ask around to see if OS can give an official statement on this.

Solution

Thanks for the quick response João!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Anthony,

Hi Kilian, Thanks very much for the reply.

João Santos wrote:

Indeed, the end of Mainstream Support for P10 hasn't been announced yet, but it won't take long.

OutSystems commits contractually to provide this support for 2 years after GA, and this timeline has already elapsed.

I would recommend you start preparing for the upgrade now, rather than wait for the announcement.

Joao

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Anthony,

Hi Joao, Thanks very much for the reply.