Hi,

I need to apply search condition by comparing aggregate value with the JSON deserialized list of text how can i acheive it. i know we can loop through the values using indexing we can compare with the value of aggregate but there is a performance issue. i need to apply this filter in the aggregate only.

Thanks,

Ronan T

Hi Ronan T,

I too had the same situation , unfortunately there is no direct way from what I searched .As per me there are two ways that you can use.

1. As you already suggested loop and search using listfilter function.

2. If you list has less items then you can create a comma separated string from that list and can use it directly in aggregate filter using Index or Substr function (although i dont think it will either be good with respect to performance prospective).

Sorry can help you much on this as I am still struggling with it.

:(

Pranav Pandey wrote:

Hi Ronan T,

I too had the same situation , unfortunately there is no direct way from what I searched .As per me there are two ways that you can use.

2. If you list has less items then you can create a comma separated string from that list and can use it directly in aggregate filter using Index or Substr function (although i dont think it will either be good with respect to performance prospective).

Hi Pranav Pandey,

I think indexing will compare only one value i need to compare with all the values in the list("string1","string2","string3","string4")

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Ronan T wrote:

Pranav Pandey wrote:

Hi Ronan T,

Hi Pranav Pandey,

I think indexing will compare only one value i need to compare with all the values in the list("string1","string2","string3","string4")

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Yes , What I suggested that you can convert the list into comma separated list (For Eg : " sample1 ; sample2 ; sample3") and then use it.Please see the sample below.

Index([comma separated sting],[keyword from aggregate while looping] ,ignoreCase:True) > -1

You could use the regex functions to get all matches.

Hi all, 

if you want to query over a list, have you tried the dynamic lynk component? 

it worked for me in the past like a charm.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/1293/dynamic-linq

Br