Hi Friends,

I have implemented OneSignal push notification in my application, there are following scenarios to sent push to users

1. To all users 

2. Specific users

3. To one particular user

Kindly help me to how I can do this.

Thanks

Hi Meer,

What did you already do to to investigate this? Did you read the OneSignal documentation? Note we're not here to spoonfeed you or do your homework, we're here to help when you're stuck after you tried to solve the problem yourself!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Meer,

What did you already do to to investigate this? Did you read the OneSignal documentation? Note we're not here to spoonfeed you or do your homework, we're here to help when you're stuck after you tried to solve the problem yourself!

Hi Kilian,

Good answer. Thanks!

Here I just would like to knew hint how can send one push notification to three kinds of users at a time to save multiple looping for sending push and not my homework.

Thanks

Well, I've never used OneSignal (though my company does), but I just opened the OneSignalAPI eSpace, and I see plenty of Public Actions, and one or two that might be what you're looking for.

Hi Imtiyaz,

It's a server-side implementation probably & you can use a component if there or You can go by REST-API Approach provided by One-Signal.

There you can find respective functions for such kind of Broadcast.

Hope it helps,

Assif