Hello i tryed to publish my app and it give this error anyone has an idea how to fix it ? 

The app dont show any errors 

Hi David,

Did you check this post?

In the error it doesn't specify a specific aggregate? if yes can we see the action where that aggregate is in?

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi David,

Did you check this post?

In the error it doesn't specify a specific aggregate? if yes can we see the action where that aggregate is in?

Regards,

Marcelo

Just checked the post and it referers to a web app mine is mobile

Hi,

And the error doesn't have more information? Not on service studio or service center?

Regards,

Marcelo

No just what i showed in the print screen 

Hi David,

Your application is mobile, but are you doing some "Server Side" logic? It would be the same thing. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi David,

Your application is mobile, but are you doing some "Server Side" logic? It would be the same thing. 

The error apears when i change 

Is user provider to No

and user to provider to users

Sorry, I deleted my previous comment because it was written before you gave this information.

Ok, so, don't set the Is User Provider to Yes, unless you are creating a User Provider, what I think is not what you are doing (or want).

Just let the Is User provider to NO and the User Provider to Users.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Sorry, I deleted my previous comment because it was written before you gave this information.

Ok, so, don't set the Is User Provider to Yes, unless you are creating a User Provider, what I think is not what you are doing (or want).

Just let the Is User provider to NO and the User Provider to Users.

If i put Is user provider to Yes i cant set User provider

Don't set the "Is User Provider" to Yes. Set it to No.
Then the "User Provider" property will be enabled and you can set it to Users.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Don't set the "Is User Provider" to Yes. Set it to No.
Then the "User Provider" property will be enabled and you can set it to Users.

If i do that i will get this error ...

Ok, but you can't solve this doing the change you are doing.
Would be possible for you to share here (in the forum) your module/application?
I mean, it is hard to help with this kind of error without being able to actually try it.

Or maybe you could try to create a simple application that can reproduce the error?

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Ok, but you can't solve this doing the change you are doing.
Would be possible for you to share here (in the forum) your module/application?
I mean, it is hard to help with this kind of error without being able to actually try it.

Or maybe you could try to create a simple application that can reproduce the error?

I will send it to you by private message

Hi David,

Have you solved your issue? If so, can you mark as solution the post that answered your question? If you followed a different approach, can you share it with us, so that everyone can learn from your experience?

Thanks!