Service action unavailable due to missing dependencies

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone already had this problem and was able to solve it. I have a core module with CRUD actions. This actions are used on a service module and this module exposes a couple of service actions. When I try to add those service actions in a third module those service actions are red on dependency manager and have an error "<action name> is unavailable due to missing dependencies. Open and fix <core module name>". But already checked that core module and has no visible problem. I already publish everything multiples times, publish them has a solution and with full compilations and I still have the same problem.

Any help will be welcome.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I think I already saw this and was related to elements that were required but weren't set as public...

Could be the case?

Cheers

Solution

Hi Eduardo,

The problem was more less like that. What happen was that the service module had one reference to a table on the core module and the id of that table was used as inputs of the services. There was a change on the core module that turn that table into not public and when the references were updated on the service module we didn't get any errors stating that those inputs with that id couldn't be used anymore. But because of this we weren't able to use the service actions that use that id as variable.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Thanks for the feedback Marcelo, I'll pass this on to OS (as I think it's a bug that there was no warning).