Displaying upload content on the listing screen

Good Morning,

I created a table with the name of attachments to write a user's files. Then you generated the list screen with the include button. In this button, it opens the screen to include this new record where it includes "Upload" widget, it lets me select the desired file and saves successfully, but when I return from the list screen the field designated to appear the file does not appear. How do I make this file binding to the table field displayed on the screen? Would it create a link on the list screen?What is the best way to create this kind of functionality?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Luiz,

So if I'm understanding correctly, you have two Screens, a list screen and an upload screen? When clicking a button on the list screen, you redirect to the upload screen. Once the upload is finished, and the uploaded file stored in the database, you redirect back to the list screen?

I don't understand what you mean with "the field designated to appear the file does not appear". I assume the list screen has an Aggregate in the Preperation that retrieves all files (or at least the meta data, in general it's a good idea to split meta data and binary content in two seperate Entities)? And the file you just saved isn't there? Or what is exactly the problem?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Luiz,

So if I'm understanding correctly, you have two Screens, a list screen and an upload screen? When clicking a button on the list screen, you redirect to the upload screen. Once the upload is finished, and the uploaded file stored in the database, you redirect back to the list screen?

I don't understand what you mean with "the field designated to appear the file does not appear". I assume the list screen has an Aggregate in the Preperation that retrieves all files (or at least the meta data, in general it's a good idea to split meta data and binary content in two seperate Entities)? And the file you just saved isn't there? Or what is exactly the problem?

I'll try to explain better:

see the attachment

I have a listing screen that brings all the bank records. There is the link to create a new record, when I open the registration screen I put a file upload option. When you select the desired one and have it saved, this new record goes to the previous listing screen, but the upload file link is not displayed. This is what I would like to do.

Have I been clearer?

Hi Luiz,

It depends on the logic that shows (or hides) the link to the file. I assume it queries the Entity you created in the Screen, but perhaps there's something going wrong when saving? Perhaps some foreign key not being set? You'll need to debug or check the data to see why this is.