[Face Recognition] Doesn't Installed

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 2018-05-07 by Vengat Joy
0 votes
Published on 2018-05-07 by Vengat Joy

Hi,

Your plugin is cannot installed.

Unable to open Solution Pack for reading: Wrong Local header signature: 0x3B4C4D4F
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
   at OutSystems.Common.ZipUtils.#xQ.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at OutSystems.PackageManager.Solutions.SolutionUtils.GetManifestFromFile(Byte[] file)
   at OutSystems.PackageManager.Solutions.SolutionUtils.GetSolutionInfo(Byte[] file, DateTime& creation, Int32& schemaVersion, String& activationCode, String& productId, String& productName, ObjectKey& solutionUID, Boolean& containsAgilePlatformApplication, ObjectKey& solutionVersionUID, Boolean& isSolution, List`1& applicationKeys)
   at OutSystems.NssOMLProcessor.CssOMLProcessor.MssSolutionPackGetInfo(Byte[] ssFile, String& ssUID, DateTime& ssCreation, Int32& ssSchemaVersion, RCHEMessageRecord& ssMessage, String& ssActivationCode, String& ssProductId, String& ssProductName, String& ssSolutionUID, Boolean& ssHasAgilePlatformApplication, String& ssSolutionVersionUID, Boolean& ssIsSolution, RLTextRecordList& ssApplicationKeys)

Thanks

Hi Toto,

I tried to install it in my PE (version 11) and the module was correctly loaded in independent modules application.

I needed to refresh the dependencies to remove an error on a reference to WebPatterns in order to do a succesfull 1CP.

Did you try to download the module first to disk and then load it into service studio?

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Toto,

I tried to install it in my PE (version 11) and the module was correctly loaded in independent modules application.

I needed to refresh the dependencies to remove an error on a reference to WebPatterns in order to do a succesfull 1CP.

Did you try to download the module first to disk and then load it into service studio?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

It seems that I make mistake :D.

I did download to disk then load it in Service Center.

But I put it on Application, it should put on espace (I make mistake on OAP and OML file)

Thanks