Can't Acess my environment

Hello everyone,

Since last thursday i cant acess my personal environment. Each time i try to connect the following error appears:

I already made a ticket but since thursday i still have no answer.

Can someone help me fix that?

Thanks in advance,

Fábio Miranda.

Hey Fábio Miranda,

It seems this is not limited to just you, my own environment is having some issues as is others.  We will have to wait for OutSystems to fix, I don't believe there is anything that can be done otherwise.

Craig St.Jean wrote:

Hey Fábio Miranda,

It seems this is not limited to just you, my own environment is having some issues as is others.  We will have to wait for OutSystems to fix, I don't believe there is anything that can be done otherwise.

Hey Craig,

The problem is that im currently enrolled in an internship and i need to get the work done. Im in this situation since last thursday... I already made a ticket and im waiting.

Hope they can fix that soon.

I'm sorry to hear that.  My issues only started today, but ultimately the support ticket is your best route forward.

Hey Fabio, I bumped into this post just now. Your Personal Environment has been running for a while. Let us know if there's anything else we can do.

You'd also like to know that we released an update that solves the cause of this issue today - you can schedule your update at https://www.outsystems.com/home/.

Cheers,

Mario