Hi guys.

I'm generating the native Android app but when I open it I get the message:

Waiting For Debugger

Application (processcom.outsystemsenterprise....) is waiting for the debugger to attach.

Hello. 

This is the steps for generate a android app. You make all this steps?

1. Go to the app detail screen of the mobile application for which you want to generate the mobile application package. Open the Native Platforms tab;
  2. Click on the Configure Android App button or the Android cog icon button if you've already generated a previous Android app;
  3. In the “Build type” dropdown, select the Debug option;
  4. Keep the default app identifier assigned by the platform or write your own (matching reverse domain name notation, e.g.com.domain.appname);
  5. (Optional step) If you want to use a custom keystore to sign the debug version of your app:

1. Expand the >Configure Keystore section in the Native Platforms tab;
    2. Select the keystore and introduce the passwords;
    3. Fill in the alias name and password of the private/public key pair to use. The alias you must use is the one generated when creating the keystore;
  6. Click Generate App

Dennis,

have you made sure the debugger is not on for the app you are trying to generate? This sounds like something got messed up at runtime and you may just need to restart the server to get it to generate.

Grayson Udstrand wrote:

Dennis,

have you made sure the debugger is not on for the app you are trying to generate? This sounds like something got messed up at runtime and you may just need to restart the server to get it to generate.

Hi Grayson.

I have done some tests. If I run the app from test environment it works smoothly, but in dev I get this error and it seems to be only in my phone as I have tested in a colleague phone and it worked normally.

Camila Teixeira wrote:

Hello. 

This is the steps for generate a android app. You make all this steps?

1. Go to the app detail screen of the mobile application for which you want to generate the mobile application package. Open the Native Platforms tab;
  2. Click on the Configure Android App button or the Android cog icon button if you've already generated a previous Android app;
  3. In the “Build type” dropdown, select the Debug option;
  4. Keep the default app identifier assigned by the platform or write your own (matching reverse domain name notation, e.g.com.domain.appname);
  5. (Optional step) If you want to use a custom keystore to sign the debug version of your app:

1. Expand the >Configure Keystore section in the Native Platforms tab;
    2. Select the keystore and introduce the passwords;
    3. Fill in the alias name and password of the private/public key pair to use. The alias you must use is the one generated when creating the keystore;
  6. Click Generate App

Hi Camila.

The error happens when running the app in my phone and only in mine as in my colleague's phone is working perfectly.