Hey guys,

Since forever I use a shortcut F4 which opens the expression editor dropdowns.

This is something that's in my system for YEARS and it was already unconscious, now I updated the SS to 11.0.511.0 (Release 23) and it seems that it was removed :( :( :(

It's one of those very small things that who doesn't use it, maybe don't feel the need, but who uses it makes a big difference :P

I didn't saw anything about this on the Release Notes, so, was this intended? If so, is there any other shortcut to replace it?

I'll give a cookie to who knows a shortcut to replace the F4 :D

All keyboard shortcuts can be seen when you press ctrl-k, iirc, and also from the menu. Your question has been forwarded to OutSystems, I hope they'll react soon.

Edit: it's shift-ctrl-k

Cláudio Oliveira wrote:

Revert SS version.

Cheers!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

All keyboard shortcuts can be seen when you press ctrl-k, iirc, and also from the menu. Your question has been forwarded to OutSystems, I hope they'll react soon.

Hey Killian,

I know about the Keyboard Shortcuts popup, I've seen it before posting, but it's not there :(  (btw the shortcut is ctrl+shift+k).

Thanks for the note that Outsystems already got this, I didn't want to create a case in support portal because of a shortcut :P

regards

Armando Gomes wrote:

Cláudio Oliveira wrote:

Revert SS version.

Cheers!

haha, yes, that would solve it :P but there must be another way for the next versions, hope Outsystems didn't just dropped that shortcut.

Still for the effort, you can have half a cookie :P

Solution

Hi Cláudio Oliveira,

I'm sad to hear that we caused you an inconvenience.

The F4 shortcut removal on that specific scenario was a mistake that is already fixed and will be released soon. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and please, let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards.

Solution

Nuno Maurício wrote:

Hi Cláudio Oliveira,

The F4 shortcut removal on that specific scenario was a mistake that is already fixed and will be released soon. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and please, let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards.

Thank you Nuno, very glad to hear F4 will come back :)

Just one note, this shortcut was never present on the Keyboard Shortcuts popup, even on the previous versions where the F4 was still valid. Could this also be included on the list once the F4 is back?

Thank you in advance :D

Cláudio Oliveira wrote:

Nuno Maurício wrote:

Hi Cláudio Oliveira,

Best regards.

Thank you Nuno, very glad to hear F4 will come back :)

Just one note, this shortcut was never present on the Keyboard Shortcuts popup, even on the previous versions where the F4 was still valid. Could this also be included on the list once the F4 is back?

Thank you in advance :D

Thanks, Cláudio Oliveira, for your feedback. 

Having this feedback into consideration, we will add the F4 to the Shortcut Keys list. 

Both changes will be released together in the same Service Studio version early June.

Thank you :)