Hi Team,
We are viewing the below screen while logging into the application. However I have given the needed roles and access to the users in the application. Please help in suggesting any solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Saicharan

Hai,

Sia, think you forgot to include the screen in your post.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello sai charan,

The screen that you want to access has the correct roles checked? Like the following example:

Paulo Zacarias wrote:

Hello sai charan,

The screen that you want to access has the correct roles checked? Like the following example:

Role is mapped correctly, even then I am receiving 

Hi Sai,

Have you ever try logout/login? Because OutSystems initialize roles during the login.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Hi Sai,

Have you ever try logout/login? Because OutSystems initialize roles during the login.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Hi,

I tried that, even then the issue is not fixed. Is there any configuration on the IDP/SSO that needs to be enabled for this ?

Thanks,

Saicharan

Assuming you're using the Users user provider, have you checked that the roles are, indeed, assigned?

Aren't you trying to do something that might be causing an error and, somehow, that error page is unavailable to users without those role and thus showing the invalid permissions?

Cheers!

Have you trying to do debug to that screen preparation to check if the problem is in that permissions screen or some exception inside the screen?

Other thing can you check registered role and try iif you can enter the screen

Hi sai charan,

Also you might want to check whether other roles exist with same name (from other eSpaces), which might lead to a role overlapping.

Regards,