Mobile application not getting load in mobile

In Outsystems mobile application, when we launch the app it get fail to load and we are getting error "There was an error processing your request". Am not getting any error in development or in studio. But when I checked the logs I am able to see below errors :

Error: database cannot be closed while a transaction is in progress
    at newSQLError (https://ranosystechnologies-dev.outsystemscloud.com/StaffApp/scripts/plugins/cordova-sqlite-storage/www/SQLitePlugin.js:26:18)
    at SQLitePlugin.close (https://ranosystechnologies-dev.outsystemscloud.com/StaffApp/scripts/plugins/cordova-sqlite-storage/www/SQLitePlugin.js:291:15)
    at https://ranosystechnologies-dev.outsystemscloud.com/StaffApp/scripts/OutSystems.js?s5pyWJcGPrfgJDbFqCQweA:6:17231

[ErrorScreen] Script error for "MobilePatterns.controller"
https://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror

Hi Vikas, 

Never got this error. 

Try uninstall the application and install it again. 

If it does not work, please, provide more information on code you're running on splash screen, page initialization etc. 

Cheers

Hii,

I have rebuild and reinstall the applications, still getting same error. Did for both Android and iOS. Also there is not any custom logic on Splash all is default as you can see in below screenshot.

Please suggest.

Hi Vikas,

Did you uninstall the applications before reinstalling?
If not, do it, as in the past I saw some problems related to the database that required this intervention.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Vikas,

Did you uninstall the applications before reinstalling?
If not, do it, as in the past I saw some problems related to the database that required this intervention.

Cheers.

Hi Dear,

Yes, I removed installed application. Download again using QR code and install newly downloaded apk. But still error is same.

Actually, till yesterday everything was working fine. But now its not working for me.

Hi, 

Did you publish anything between the last time you tested the application yesterday and today?
If so, what changes did you make? If not, then it is probably not something that we will be able to sort out here at the forum. In this case, I recommend you to check if everything is right with your environment and to reach out the OutSystems support.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi, 

Did you publish anything between the last time you tested the application yesterday and today?
If so, what changes did you make? If not, then it is probably not something that we will be able to sort out here at the forum. In this case, I recommend you to check if everything is right with your environment and to reach out the OutSystems support.

Cheers.

Hi Dear,

I don't think make any changes, because in one device in which I was logged in already working fine but application which am installing new one creating problem, even when I test in browser also.

Hum...

This seems a different case. 

Did you make any changes to the application since the last time you installed it on a device and it was working?
Never saw this error before, and couldn't find much help about it either.

So, my recommendation is still the same. If you didn't change the application between the last successful install and now, then you certainly need to reach the Support team.

I'll check if someone else knows what can be happening here.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hum...

This seems a different case. 

Did you make any changes to the application since the last time you installed it on a device and it was working?
Never saw this error before, and couldn't find much help about it either.

So, my recommendation is still the same. If you didn't change the application between the last successful install and now, then you certainly need to reach the Support team.

I'll check if someone else knows what can be happening here.

Cheers

Hi Dear,

Thanks for support, Finally issue has been resolved. Actually now I just updated all the references and dependencies and its working. But still don't know how it was working just one day before and suddenly stopped working.

Thanks

Hi Vikas,

Did the platform server was upgraded?
Like, it was a personal, right?
And the personals started to be upgraded...Maybe that was the reason?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Vikas,

Did the platform server was upgraded?
Like, it was a personal, right?
And the personals started to be upgraded...Maybe that was the reason?

Cheers.

Hi,

No there is no recent upgrade. But for many modules I was getting error that "espace not published since last server upgrade." Its not personal environment. 

Solution

Ok, 

So, that was probably the reason. As there was an upgrade at some point. And the changes required a refresh of the dependencies.

Good to know.

Cheers!

Solution