[Stripe Demo] New version of checkout

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 2017-10-05 by Olivier
4 votes
Published on 2017-10-05 by Olivier

Hello, I saw in the documentation that exists a new version of Checkout. The message say this: We released a new version of Checkout in April 2019 which supports card payments, Apple Pay and Dynamic 3D Secure. The legacy version of Checkout can still be used to accept payments, but is no longer in active development and does not support the upcoming European Strong Customer Authentication regulation.

Will you implement this upgrade?

Thanks

Hi Luis!

Thank you for your message. I don't need that functionality, meaning that I won't implement the upgrade. Don't know if Gurvinder Singh will, but feel free to download the code, implement it and share it back to the community as we did :-)

Regards, Olivier

Olivier wrote:

Hi Luis!

Thank you for your message. I don't need that functionality, meaning that I won't implement the upgrade. Don't know if Gurvinder Singh will, but feel free to download the code, implement it and share it back to the community as we did :-)

Regards, Olivier

Hello Olivier!

Thanks for your answer. I have done that :)

I updated the code for this new version. Do you want to publish a new version of the component with this option (new checkout)?

Thanks.

Regards,

Luís

Hi Luís!

That's great! Please use the "Join the team" option to publish your own version in this component.

Regards, Olivier