I have changed the default date format in the environment configurations to 'MM-DD-YYYY', but SQL queries are still returning dates in the format of 'YYYY-MM-DD'. What else can I do to change the default date format of my server.

I am using Outsystems 9 and it is running in the cloud.

Hi Amit, Koushik,

The configured date is for Screens only. Service Studio (and afaik Service Center and LifeTime) aren't affected by this change. SQL queries are returning dates as a date, not as text, so the fact you're seeing "yyyy-mm-dd" is because Service Studio displays it like that.

HI kIlian ,

As per your suggestion, the changes only applicable to screen then in service studio it is showing in date format "DD-MM-YYYY" But as per you reply the date should be in this format "YYYY-MM-DD" which is older configuration in my environment.

Can you be more elaborate if my understanding regarding the post is wrong.

Regards,

Koushik

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Amit, Koushik,

The configured date is for Screens only. Service Studio (and afaik Service Center and LifeTime) aren't affected by this change. SQL queries are returning dates as a date, not as text, so the fact you're seeing "yyyy-mm-dd" is because Service Studio displays it like that.

Thanks for the reply. I found a way to change the date format after the values are generated.