How to create Dynamic Questionnaire Web App

How to create Dynamic Questionnaire Web App

have question and answer from database (join 2 table)

Data

Q1No Q1Text A11No A11Text

Q1No Q1Text A12No A12Text

Q1No Q1Text A13No A13Text

Q1No Q1Text A14No A14Text

Q2No Q2Text A21No A21Text

Q2No Q2Text A22No A22Text

Q2No Q2Text A23No A23Text

Q2No Q2Text A24No A24Text

Want to create screen

Q1No    Q1Text

A11NoRadio     A11Text

A12NoRadio     A12Text

A13NoRadio     A13Text

A14NoRadio     A14Text

Q2No    Q2Text

A21NoRadio     A21Text

A22NoRadio     A22Text

A23NoRadio     A23Text

A24NoRadio     A24Text

I try to use List Record (loop question) nest List Record (loop answer)

buy can't nest List Record in List Record.

How to create screen?

please give me some example

thank you

Solution

Hi,

You can create a List Record to loop your Questions and a webblock with a List Record to loop Answers. In each Question Loop, you use your webblock. Using webblocks you can have the "list inside a list" behaviour you require.

Solution

Hi Somjet,

This question has come up quite a number of times on the Forum. There is, for example, this Forge component that might be of interest.

I've spoken with Olga Duarte, the MVP that organises Meetups, and she shared the Survey application that is used in Meetups to gather feedback. This is a very good example of the functionality in the first post, as the backoffice is used to create a dynamic Questionnaire that is then presented in the front end.

Hopefully this will guide anyone who wants to see a deeper example of the possibilities for a dynamic form.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

I've spoken with Olga Duarte, the MVP that organises Meetups, and she shared the Survey application that is used in Meetups to gather feedback. This is a very good example of the functionality in the first post, as the backoffice is used to create a dynamic Questionnaire that is then presented in the front end.

Hopefully this will guide anyone who wants to see a deeper example of the possibilities for a dynamic form.

OutsystemsMeetup.zip    error can't open

Invalid Intellectual Property: You are trying to Upload or Publish a solution that was created in a platform server with a different license than devalopment and its Intellecturl property is protected.

They'd need to be published to the Forge so the IP protection gets removed. You won't be able to publish them, but you can go over the code and get a feel for how to implement what you need.

EDIT: If you feel that you need to publish the applications and that you'd like to see them in action, you can request to have the IP removed in this page:

https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx

But you'll need your environment activation code from ServiceCenter.