Good Afternoon,
Im trying to make a carousel with 5 images my intent is that when I load the page I can see 5 different images loaded from the database and I want to be able to click an image to go to another web page.
Similar on what MyAnimeList has or Netflix for choosing movies to watch.

Based on some topics I've read here I was able to make 5 pictures appear on the carousel but those are the same exact picture (from the same row) and when I click on the arrow it has nothing and when I click again I have 5 same pictures from the next row. So this is not working and I have no idea how I can make that image clickable.

Don't put 5 Image widgets in the same line. They'll read the Current value of your ListRecords and you'll just get 5 clones of the same image. Put one Image widget per Container inside your list.

And then use this property in the Carousel:

Your Carousel will show you 5 images at the same time, and since you have one image per ListRecords line, it will be unique.

I'll give it a try, thank you very much!

I've placed every 5 images in 5 different container but it still doesnt give me the right result.
This is what happens:

Starts with nothing

Goes to 4 similar pictures

Then another one and an empty space followed by 3 similar pictures

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Don't put 5 Image widgets in the same line. They'll read the Current value of your ListRecords and you'll just get 5 clones of the same image. Put one Image widget per Container inside your list.

And then use this property in the Carousel:

Your Carousel will show you 5 images at the same time, and since you have one image per ListRecords line, it will be unique.

See it by yourself:
https://killuah.outsystemscloud.com/MyGameList/Home.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=

This is the only thing I have in my database

Hi David,

Can you share your espace?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi David,

Can you share your espace?

Of course.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dE2opjdeKB9BdkRan3f-t_Fsbr0eN4Tm/view?usp=sharing
Thank you for helping.

Did you develop this outside of your Personal Environment? I can't install it as its covered by Intellectual Property Protection.

We'll have to do this the hard way. Can you validate these three things?

- the output of the query that feeds the ListRecords (check it in debug and confirm that it's returning what you're expecting);

- that you only have one container with one image inside the ListRecords:

- that the image inside the container is using the Current Id of your database Image, something like this:

I did develop this on a PE, there is no way if I can share my Application with you when I have a PE?

I've debugged the ListRecord, these were the results:

2, 3.

I've fixed the problem with the blank spaces on the carousel by setting Line Separator on the ListRecord to none.

Solution

You should only have 1 container with 1 image inside that TopRatedListRecord. Try leaving the first and removing the other four.

Solution