[HealthPlugin] Error in Android while generating the build

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 18 Jul by Sofia Mourato
3 votes
Published on 18 Jul by Sofia Mourato

Hi Team,

I have downloaded your sample from the forge but when when i am trying to generate the android app,

 i am getting the below error in both os10 and os11.

"Error: Error compiling Cordova plugin: intermediates/incremental/mergeDebugResources/merged.dir/values/values.xml:95: error: resource android:attr/fontVariationSettings not found.."

Regards,



Same issues here. cannot generate Android APK.
OS 11.0.522.0

The following errors have occurred:• In Android on 2019-06-25 at 16:00:22 - Error compiling Cordova plugin: intermediates/incremental/mergeReleaseResources/merged.dir/values/values.xml:87: error: resource android:attr/fontVariationSettings not found.


Hey Guys,

I had the same issue the other day with firebase.

Outsystems updated the MABS version on the 3rd of June, maybe that component works with the old MABS version but not with the new one.
https://www.outsystems.com/whats-new/

Have you tried updating the component? Maybe a fix was already released.


Best Regards,
Jose Torrao

José Torrão wrote:

Hey Guys,

I had the same issue the other day with firebase.

Outsystems updated the MABS version on the 3rd of June, maybe that component works with the old MABS version but not with the new one.
https://www.outsystems.com/whats-new/

Have you tried updating the component? Maybe a fix was already released.


Best Regards,
Jose Torrao

Hi Jose,

I have downloaded an updated component. Still having same issue.

Regards,


On Service Center, on the tab 'Native Platforms' of your Application you have the option 'configure', where you can change the version of MABS used to generate the app. It solved a similar problem we had.


Best Regards,

Cátia

Hi!

I've just tried to generate the Health Plugin Demo app with MABS version 5.0 and 4.2 and it worked.
I believe that's probably related to MABS.

Do you have a way to select the MABS version and confirm that?

Regards,
Sofia

Sofia Mourato wrote:

Hi!

I've just tried to generate the Health Plugin Demo app with MABS version 5.0 and 4.2 and it worked.
I believe that's probably related to MABS.

Do you have a way to select the MABS version and confirm that?

Regards,
Sofia

Hi

I cant select the MABS version. There is not any option in native platform tab.

Is there any other way ?

Regards


Mohammad Hasib wrote:

Hi

I cant select the MABS version. There is not any option in native platform tab.

Is there any other way ?

Regards

As much as I know, a new version of MABS is being rolled out in the next few days, maybe you'll need to wait for that. Unfortunately, I don't have any other quick recommendation for now.


Regards,
Sofia

Sofia Mourato wrote:

Mohammad Hasib wrote:

Hi

I cant select the MABS version. There is not any option in native platform tab.

Is there any other way ?

Regards

As much as I know, a new version of MABS is being rolled out in the next few days, maybe you'll need to wait for that. Unfortunately, I don't have any other quick recommendation for now.


Regards,
Sofia

Thanks for updates Sofia,

 will wait for the new version of MABS.

Regards,


Hi Sofia,


I was trying to use this plugin and had the same issues reported by others.

I updated the resource (a new version of the plugin was released - https://github.com/dariosalvi78/cordova-plugin-health/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md) and I was able to generate it.

Best Regards,

Cátia

Hey thank you Cátia,

I've published a new version in the Forge which will allow building your apps with MABS 5.0.


Sofia