how to solve this publishing error due to espace

Internal Error

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.ossys_Espace_Version'.'PK_OSSYS_ESPACE_VERSION' in database 'T3IJM4008' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

P.s:I deleted some web applications from my environment but it still didn't help....

Please Help

Hi Poorvi,
If you have deleted these applications in Outsystems, in fact they won't removed from database. Is probably that message came from database, so, you need to executed a delete directly in data base, using "DELETE FROM TABLE" for example. Outsystems save each eSpace version in OSSYS_ESPACE_VERSION, if you can take a look at it.

I was remembering that you can use the DBCleaner it's an app installed in your environment it is able to really delete the database.

Solution

Delete old unneeded versions of espace from Service Center.

Factory -> eSpaces -> Check Old eSpace Versions to Delete -> choose the range to delete

Click Delete Displayed Versions, and it will delete 100 old unused espaces at a time.

Don't worry it's safe, it won't delete espace tagged by lifetime, or in solution's version, or most current version.

You need to keep clicking Delete until all was deleted (100 espaces at a time only).

Or use DBCleaner Forge plugin.

Solution

Thank you so much Paolo and Harlin !