Hi everyone, I have a SectionExpandable inside a webblock that is consumed inside another SectionExpandable that is present in a ListRecord on my screen, they should have independent expansion, but when expanding in the first level automatically all the ones present in the second level are open with it to work with them separately?

see my structure:

Hi Guilherme,

I had the same problem and I had to change the component a bit. I added it to the forge for other devs with the same problem.

Regards,

Marcelo

Nice, but unfortunately I'm developing on version 10 of outsystems :(

Hi Guilherme. Since the Section Expandable is a supported component, you can open a support request to get that fixed. You can include the information that Marcelo has already a fix published on forge (and include a link to it), that could speed up the resolution of the case.

An alternative would be to adapt the fix that Marcelo did onto your v10 solution. I haven't looked in detail, but that should be a single line of javascript. You can chat with Marcelo if you need help with that.

Hi Guilherme,

Sry for the late reply. If you want to try and change the component by yourself the only change I did was to add a if above prepareElements(accordionItems[i]);

The if was this:

if(accordionItems[i].parentNode == accordion ||
                    (accordionItems[i].parentNode.tagName.toLowerCase() == 'span' &&
                    accordionItems[i].parentNode.parentNode == accordion))
                    prepareElements(accordionItems[i]);

On the accordion you are using that should be from WebPatterns the change should be almost the same.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi guys, as a measure of contention I am using an accordion within SectionExpandable, because they have different structures, the actions are applied in different classes and do not interfere with each other, I only set the css to be equal and success, it works very well, as soon as possible I will implement and test the issue on AccordionItem, thank you very much to everyone :)