How to remove an espace module in Outsystems environment

Hi All, I have created a test module to test the connection of an external integration and deployment it to PRODUCTION environment to validate the connectivity. This test module has a dependency with one of the actual application module. I have completed the test and now I have removed the espace module from lower environments ( DEV & SYS) by clicking 'delete espace'.

When I try to deploy application modules from SYS to REL, this module is again added as a dependency and included in the deployment plan. I am not able to exclude this module in the deployment plan. How can I hanlde this situation? I have the espace module in REL & PROD, I have deleted the espace in DEV & SYS. I dont want the test module anymore and would like to remove the module for all the environments by removing the dependencies.

Kindly  assist,

Thanks,

Karthik 

Hi Karthik,

When you say that the module is added again as a dependency, does this mean it was being consumed by other espaces?

Have you refreshed those espaces and removed the dependency after deleting your test espace?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Karthik,

When you say that the module is added again as a dependency, does this mean it was being consumed by other espaces?

Have you refreshed those espaces and removed the dependency after deleting your test espace?

The test espace is consuming few templates from one of the application module. I have made some changes on the producer application module and attempting to deploy it to higher environments. In the deployment plan, this test module is also added while validating the plan. I dont want this to happen. How can I remove the espace and the dependency.