My table never shows the first record when I filter it and appears 3 records in the service studio only 2 show on the table. The first record never shows.

What do you mean that 3 records are shown? are you sure that record was committed and is actually in the database?

For example, when I click view data as seen on image 2 I can see 2 records but when I actually see the table online it only shows me 1. I've filtered with different values and its always the first one that does not show.

Stacey Levine wrote:

What do you mean that 3 records are shown? are you sure that record was committed and is actually in the database?

Check the second and third images.

Solution

Hi! 

Have you check the "Start Index" you are using? It is the current index of the source list. Normally if you have refreshed the aggregate that is the last record.  

Regards

Graça

Solution

Hi David,

As Graça has said the issue is the Start Index.

The value that you are using in the Start Index is the value that is on the first record. Since you have the value 1 in the first record, your results will start showing in the element with index 1 which is the second record. Thus the first record never shows.

Remove the value from the Start Index property and everything should be ok.

Cheers,

José

Hi David,

Change StartIndex to 

List_Navigation_GetStartIndex(Table.Id, True)

Regards!

Hello David

I think you would like to read the following article

https://itnext.io/outsystems-how-to-1-2c677f7efb8d

pay attention to the 12 point

Regards

Thanks David.

This can help others user to use the same solution

Regards