Hello.

I want to output the data in TableRecords one record at a time with balloon, but it does not work well.

What I want to do is to make the data output by balloon dynamic.

[Phenomenon happening]

Only the information on the top record is displayed on the balloon, and the second and subsequent lines are not output.

· Cursor on top record

· Cursor on record in line 2

I think this item is important, but even if you try to specify TableRecords Id,
The value of each record was not balloon output even if I specified the widgetId.

Please teach me if there is a good way.

Thank you.

Solution

Hi Rio,

The WidgetId input parameter of the Balloon is the widget it will attach itself to.

The easy way here would be to set the Name property of your Expression that displays the country (for instance) and then assign that Expression's Id to the Balloon (you will need the Balloon web block to be inside the Table Records content row - not the header row).

Would this work for your scenario?

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Rio,

The WidgetId input parameter of the Balloon is the widget it will attach itself to.

The easy way here would be to set the Name property of your Expression that displays the country (for instance) and then assign that Expression's Id to the Balloon (you will need the Balloon web block to be inside the Table Records content row - not the header row).

Would this work for your scenario?

I was able to implement in the way I was taught.
Thank you very much.