Hello, 

Please could somebody advise on how to provide a CategoryId? I am trying to view the product data that I have imported and the mobile preview does not allow me to see it.

I have searched forums, training and documentation and haven't found an answer yet. 

Any help much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi Reemah Shanab,

For App preview no need to any id or CategoryID.

I think you are fatching data from database or local storage in this aggregate you are using categoryId as a filter.

Can u attached oml. So we can provide actual answer.

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Reemah Shanab,

For App preview no need to any id or CategoryID.

I think you are fatching data from database or local storage in this aggregate you are using categoryId as a filter.

Can u attached oml. So we can provide actual answer.

Hi Rahul, 

Thank you, I have attached the OML file. 

R

Solution

Hi Reemah Shanab,

As i am seeing in your app you are  using "GetProductByCategoryID" aggregate  on action 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

GetProductByCategoryIdOnAfterFetch

because sample_ product entity have one  sample_ productCategory as foreign Key.

GetProductByCategoryID Aggregate -

That why no record found and you are using if condtion if category is nullidentifire its giving you message.

If you want get all data do no use filter or provide sample_ productCategory id in category variable 

or multiple value

like -

Thanks 

Rahul Sahu

Solution

Thank you Rahul, I think this has fixed it and I can see my own products lists on the screen now.

Do you know how to include a photo for each product? Can I include this as part of an imported database or do I have to add photos individually?

Thanks,

R