How to get each entity names from specific module?

Hi guys. Iam try to build a micro database management system, use to do some data import and export. First i need to list each entity name in my module. How could i get that list ?

Hi Ding,

Outsystems store the entities details like Physical Name & Logical Name in one of the platform entity named (OSSYS_ENTITY) and it stores it with Espace id . So you can put some logics to get the Espace Id by its name and than get the entity names.

Regards,

-PJ-

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Ding,

Outsystems store the entities details like Physical Name & Logical Name in one of the platform entity named (OSSYS_ENTITY) and it stores it with Espace id . So you can put some logics to get the Espace Id by its name and than get the entity names.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi PRAMOD JAIN

Thanks for your help.

I tried to used SQL widget with "SELECT * FROM Ossys_entity;" , i got error says Ossys_is a reserved prefix in SQL1.

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Ding,

Regards,

-PJ-

Solution

The low code way:

First Add reference to the system entities:

• espace
  • entity

Then create a Aggregate with these entities; to get entities for a specific module (fka espace) set a filter on espace.name.

The SQL widget way:

Also add reference to the system entities, and use the outsystems-entity name (between curly brackets) in the SELECT statement:

Solution

Hi Ding ,

Please try how Matthias explained and see if solves your problem.

Regards,

-PJ-

Matthias Preuter wrote:

The low code way:

First Add reference to the system entities:

• espace
  • entity

Then create a Aggregate with these entities; to get entities for a specific module (fka espace) set a filter on espace.name.

The SQL widget way:

Also add reference to the system entities, and use the outsystems-entity name (between curly brackets) in the SELECT statement:

Hi Matthias Preuter,

Thanks for your help.

It works perfectly for me.

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Ding ,

Please try how Matthias explained and see if solves your problem.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi PJ,

Thank you so much.

It works perfectly for me.