Hi, 

Currently I only get error when publishing a new application or a new module on personal environment and the version of service studio is 11.0.530.0. 

(No error occurs when updating existed applications/modules.)

The error message was:
"Error message from node S4WEI-LT6AZW (127.0.0.1): Internal Error: Deployment failed: Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

Though I already submitted a support case, I really need immediate support.

If you know how to solve this error, please give your help.

Thanks in advance !!!

Solution

Hi Zhao Xiaolei,

Usually this means that there's an issue on internal Outsystems infrastructure and you should submit a support case (which you already did) and wait for the issue to be resolved.

Solution

Vitaly Martynenko wrote:

Hi Zhao Xiaolei,

Usually this means that there's an issue on internal Outsystems infrastructure and you should submit a support case (which you already did) and wait for the issue to be resolved.

Hi Vitaly

Thank you for your advice.

I will keep waiting for the updates. Hope OS could reply me soon :)

Hi Zhao Xiaolei,

If your environment is managed by OutSystems (on the OutSystems Cloud: Personal Environments and Enterprise Cloud Environments) then they are the only ones that can help you.

Can you check and show us what the Environment Health page (on Monitoring, in Service Studio) shows for your frontends? 

Hi Jorge Martins

Thanks for your reply.

Sure, I attached the capture below.

It will be so helpful if you would like to give me some advice, and still I will be waiting for the reply from OS staffs.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Zhao Xiaolei,

If your environment is managed by OutSystems (on the OutSystems Cloud: Personal Environments and Enterprise Cloud Environments) then they are the only ones that can help you.

Can you check and show us what the Environment Health page (on Monitoring, in Service Studio) shows for your frontends? 

Hi Jorge Martins

Thanks for your reply.

Sure, I attached the capture below.

It will be so helpful if you would like to give me some advice, and still I will be waiting for the reply from OS staffs

Your environment services seem to have something going on there on the Scheduler so hopefully the support team can help you out there.