[Ultimate PDF] Ultimate PDF: Error when exporting web screen to PDF (403) Forbidden

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 8 May by leonardo.fernandes
7 votes
Published on 8 May by leonardo.fernandes

Hello,

I am trying to use the "Ultimate PDF" extension in OutSystems 11 to export a web screen to a new tab via the "ScreenToPDF" web block, but I am getting the following error:

"The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
(...)

at ssUltimatePDF.RssExtensionUltimatePDF.MssSetupLocalBrowser(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamBrowserRevision)".

I assume this has to do with a security layer from the server (on-premises), but I wonder if there is any workaround or suggestion for this situation?

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Best regards,

FG

Hi Francisco.

UltimatePDF tries to download Chromium from https://storage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/Win_x64/637110/chrome-win.zip (by default), and it looks like this is the step that is failing in your case. You might have some firewall or other policy that is preventing your application server to download that file on demand.

What you can do is download this zip file yourself, and extract it into C:\Windows\Temp\.local-chromium\Win64-637110. Let me know if this solves your problem.