Hello all, I am trying to have cards that have a white background, but the CSS sheet applied has the color set to #EEEEEE. I wrote this and applied it to the container around the card, but it didn't apply to the card itself. How can I do that?

Thank you!

Vinicius Seixas wrote:

Hello all, I am trying to have cards that have a white background, but the CSS sheet applied has the color set to #EEEEEE. I wrote this and applied it to the container around the card, but it didn't apply to the card itself. How can I do that?

Thank you!

You have to check your basetheme css and look for card class, and then you copy the class rewrite it but this time in your screen and with color that you want.

i guess it can solve your problem

I tried that too, and it would not apply correctly: 

Here's the card "applied styles":

As you can see it was not applied!

Anyone help?

Solution

Hi Vinicius,

agreed with Goncalo, you can give the card class an overriding background color in the CSS of your screen or module.  You should see immediate effect in the Service Studio Editor !

I attached a little example OML, I set the color at module level to goldenrod, and then have one screen without css and another with css setting it to pink.

I don't think you will see it displayed in the 'applied styles' section of the card webblock.

However, if you would take a regular widget like a button or an input (one that has a 'Style Classes' property that you can set) and you add card to the list of style classes, then you would see it appear in the 'applied styles' section.

Have a look at attached oml and try to see what it is that you are doing differently,

good luck,

Dorine

Solution