Hi, 

To use my extension which makes the server run some program through command prompt,

I fixed "Run As" settings in Service Center.

  

After that, tried to open my application in Browser but I couldn't do that.


Do you think my Run As settings might be wrong and connection problem occurred?

I'll be appreciated if you help me thanks! 


How are you trying to open it and what happens? Can you give more details, printscreen, ..?

gbarbosa wrote:

How are you trying to open it and what happens? Can you give more details, printscreen, ..?

Thanks gbarbosa!

First,  think I have to tell you my platform server is in Windows Server and I usually access there through Service Studio and browser installed on my laptop.



After "Run As" settings' done, back to Service Studio and re-publish as you can see bellow.

Then, tried to open as you can see bellow.

but connection problem happened.


Solution

Hi,

Problem solved. It was a matter of credential. "RunAs" settings just needed right credential and I fixed it then connection problem disappeared.


Thank you

Solution

Kazy wrote:

Hi,

Problem solved. It was a matter of credential. "RunAs" settings just needed right credential and I fixed it then connection problem disappeared.


Thank you


You're welcome, I'm glad to know that you managed :) 


Cheers


gbarbosa wrote:

Kazy wrote:

Hi,

Problem solved. It was a matter of credential. "RunAs" settings just needed right credential and I fixed it then connection problem disappeared.


Thank you


You're welcome, I'm glad to know that you managed :) 


Cheers


Thank you so much my dear

Have a nice weekend!