Search icon not appearing as expected

I am implementing a search box using the Search Input Widget. But the search icon is not appearing as expected in the input box. Could anyone please help me troubleshoot this? I have issues with some other icons also in other pages. Some works fine. I am using outsystems 10.0.1013.0. Attached is the screen shot of the search box.

Hello there

Can you provide an oml with the issue this looks like it is not getting the style (font awesome icons)

Carlos Gonçalves wrote:

Hello there

Can you provide an oml with the issue this looks like it is not getting the style (font awesome icons)

I am sorry Carlos. I am not at liberty to share the oml. Do you have any suggestions without going through the oml?

Sruthi N wrote:  Another thing I found is that everywhere there is an import  "

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

@import url(/RichWidgets/Theme.FontAwesome.css);

". But I am not able to find "Theme.FontAwesome.css" file in the specified path. Is that an issue?

Carlos Gonçalves wrote:

Hello there

I am sorry Carlos. I am not at liberty to share the oml. Do you have any suggestions without going through the oml?

Sruthi N wrote: The file Theme.FontAwesome.css is not being loaded on those pages where the icons are appearing as square. Do anyone know why this is happening?

Sruthi N wrote:  Another thing I found is that everywhere there is an import  "

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

@import url(/RichWidgets/Theme.FontAwesome.css);

". But I am not able to find "Theme.FontAwesome.css" file in the specified path. Is that an issue?

Carlos Gonçalves wrote:

Hello there

Hi Sruthi,

Most times I see this issue, it has to do with internet connectivity. The Font Awesome icons are a web font and when you cannot download it you get squares instead of the icons.

Do you see this behaviour in Service Studio? at runtime in your browser? or both?

Are you developing behind a firewall or Proxy that could prevent Service Studio from downloading the font? Or are you users accessing your application from behind a firewall or proxy that could be preventing the browser from downloading the font?