Hi,

I've a List Box widget with Multiple selection connected to a Web Patterns Select2 widget inside a Form and for some reason which I cannot understand I'm always getting this Javascript error from the Outsystems Platform in the page load:

The page becomes broken. It seems to be an exception thrown by the Form's validations internal functions.

The values 2 and 5 seen in the error are the selected values in that List Box.

It might also to be a conflict in the jQuery version 1.8.3 with the oldie v10.0.302.0 Outsystems Platform I'm still using.

As possible work arounds, I've removed the Select2 widget, but the error kept happening. Then, I've removed the List Box inside the Form and the error didn't appear anymore. I really need to have it inside the Form by the UI requirements as I have related fields above and below this List Box.

I really want to understand this internal error. Does anyone have an idea why this exception is being thrown ?

Thanks for any help.

Tiago

Can you share a simple OML that reproduces the issue? Might help with testing/troubleshooting.

Getting a similar error (different option values) as well but in a slightly difference context:

OutSystemUIWeb Project

ServiceStudio ListBox Widget

OutSystemsUIWeb.DropdownSelect Widget (this is choices.js not select2.js)

Note the failing method is from the Sizzle.js jquery plugin

I know this is an older post, but I got the exact same javascript exception when placing a multi-select listbox in a disabled form, in cases when the listbox had more than 1 selection. I was ultimately able to overcome it by placing the listbox in a dummy enabled form within a web block. If anyone has a more elegant way to overcome this, I'd be really happy to hear it!

Kirk Sealls wrote:

I know this is an older post, but I got the exact same javascript exception when placing a multi-select listbox in a disabled form, in cases when the listbox had more than 1 selection. I was ultimately able to overcome it by placing the listbox in a dummy enabled form within a web block. If anyone has a more elegant way to overcome this, I'd be really happy to hear it!

Hi,

Instead of awakening an old discussion, consider crating a new one and add a link to the old discussion. Why? Let's say I can provide you with a solution but it is not the solution to what the original poster had, you will not be able to mark my answer as solution.

To answer your question best is to share an oml file that replicates the error. That would be the fastest option to get potential a solution.

Regards,

Daniel