[Tellus] How to use this component

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 23 Jul by Sadanobu Kodan
2 votes
Published on 23 Jul by Sadanobu Kodan

if anybody has any document then can you please share

hi

i am unable to run your test application.i already downloaded crome driver.this is my environment.

but when i am trying to run the application i am getting below error.please help me to resolve this.

Hi 

Is the chromedriver uploaded?

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

Hi 

Is the chromedriver uploaded?

Hi My browser version is  75.0.3770.142 .for that reason i uploaded this version.executable path is not showing

it is not compaitable with this version

You need to download the necessary driver from the link below.

https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/downloads

i am getting below error.75.0.3770.90 version i need?

Delete all the current execution environment and register ChromeDriver 75.0.3770.140 again.

unable to delete getting below error

Can you access the server side?

There is a possibility that the chromdriver process remains, so please kill it.

i cant access server side.i am using enterprise cloud environment.

I noticed a bug that the correct information is not registered when you upload the driver manually. Also, I changed it so that you can kill the process from the client-side, but you will kill the process automatically when publishing. 

I uploaded a new version, so please try it.

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

I noticed a bug that the correct information is not registered when you upload the driver manually. Also, I changed it so that you can kill the process from the client-side, but you will kill the process automatically when publishing. 

I uploaded a new version, so please try it.

same issue.not working.unable to uninstall and delete

trying to install

unable to delete

What message do you get when you delete Tellus?

i already deleted tellus.i already installed the new vesion.when i am trying to install crome web driver then i am getting below error message

In the new version I changed the execution environment screen to check and kill running processes. 

Can you check if there is a process running here?

no running process is there

there is no running process but unable to install.getting below error message

Unregistered drivers can not be checked, so change them so that they can be checked. Please wait.

I uploaded a new version.