Can you rollback to a previous version in Integration Studio?

I was wondering if it's possible to rollback to a previous version of Visual Studio code from within Integration Studio?

Solution

Hi Sienna,

If you just want to rollback to a previous version I recommend doing it on service center. If you want to open a previous version and change it just click download (Ctrl-D) and on the popup select the extension you want to edit and click on the bottom button Other Versions.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Hi Sienna,

What do you mean by Visual studio code?

By Visual Studio code I mean anything written in C# that belongs to the extension (you can launch Visual Studio directly from Integration Studio and it embeds anything you write in Integration Studio into the Visual Studio project).

@Marcelo, does that restore the C# code as well as the Integration Studio code?  I'm presuming so but wanted to check just in case.

Thanks, Sienna

Hi Sienna,

Yes everything is rollback to what was publish on the version you choose.

What you are calling Integration Studio Code is just the interface of the extension and is always replicated to the C# code. Would be very hard to rollback one part and not the other.

Regards,

Marcelo

I figured as much but have learned never to presume anything.

Is there a menu item for this feature? I didn't see one and I would never have known to press Ctrl+D.

Many thanks btw!

On the picture of my first post, top left, the button in blue is the download.

Happy coding :)

Ah I see.  It's text prompt is 'download' and I had thought that simply meant downloading it locally and didn't realise it's related to version history.

Thanks!