How do I figure out this glitch on the background on the screen?

It's about a glitch happening on the background after I debugged.

I cannot figure out how to undo like the above first image.

im now having the second one.

I'm currently taking the Training course( Developing Web Apps (OutSystems 11) ).

What is the first step?

I was wondering if you could tell me about how to figure out this glitch.

The third insert image is on page 13 in tne attached Exercise file.

Look forward to it !

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

From your pictures, it appears that your screen is failing to load the theme's or the application's CSS. Have you changed the Module's Default Theme property or the MainFlow's Theme property?

Can you open your Browser's Development Tools (typically F11 on Windows browsers) and check if you have any errors on the Console?

Solution

Hi Tsubasa,

if you didn't mess with the Theme, as Jorge mentioned, another (less probable) possibility is a CSS error.
If the browser finds a syntax error when reading the CSS, all the CSS below the error will be ignored.

So, I would take a look in the CSS that I changed (in the CSS panel) if I have a problem, like missing ';' at the end of each property, missing '}' or '{', etc.

But would be easier if you attach your app (download it from the applications page) here (do not put it in a zip, please) so we could take a look.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Tsubasa,

if you didn't mess with the Theme, as Jorge mentioned, another (less probable) possibility is a CSS error.
If the browser finds a syntax error when reading the CSS, all the CSS below the error will be ignored.

So, I would take a look in the CSS that I changed (in the CSS panel) if I have a problem, like missing ';' at the end of each property, missing '}' or '{', etc.

But would be easier if you attach your app (download it from the applications page) here (do not put it in a zip, please) so we could take a look.

Cheers.

you mean i may be missing in this "OSMDb" Theme Style sheet?

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

From your pictures, it appears that your screen is failing to load the theme's or the application's CSS. Have you changed the Module's Default Theme property or the MainFlow's Theme property?

Can you open your Browser's Development Tools (typically F11 on Windows browsers) and check if you have any errors on the Console?

I get the screen like the first  insert image in my question whenever I open the browser on Internet Explorer.

But when I open it on Google Chrome, I somehow get the desired background like the below image.

What do you see seems to be the problem?

Hi Tsubasa, 

It also work in Edge? Or Firefox? 

Is IE your default browser? 

Could you try to Ctrl+F5 when in the page, to see if it is a cache problem? 

Cheers