Popup in same screen with same screen components
Question

Hi All,

Thanks in advance,

Is there in outsystems available the popup with the same page components like model popup extender in asp.net unlike the separate web screen need to use popup.

Solution

Hi Abhijit,

Yes Model Pop-up available in outsystems please go through below link for detail understanding.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Web_Patterns/Content/Modal

Regards

-SK-

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Abhijith, 

Don't understand your question. Can you elaborate. 

Regards

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your attention.

Actually in my web screen i have a container with some inputs and save button.On my  button click i want to popup the same container and i want to work the save action.I am looking for the provision to without using the another web screen to popup to use the same page container for that.

Thank you.

mvp_badge
MVP

Abhijith C wrote:

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your attention.

Actually in my web screen i have a container with some inputs and save button.On my  button click i want to popup the same container and i want to work the save action.I am looking for the provision to without using the another web screen to popup to use the same page container for that.

Thank you.

Hi, 

You can create a web block with this functionality and reuse it where ever you need it. 

Hope this helps !!! 

Solution

Hi Abhijit,

Yes Model Pop-up available in outsystems please go through below link for detail understanding.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Web_Patterns/Content/Modal

Regards

-SK-

Thanks  Amal ,I got what i find.

mvp_badge
MVP

Abhijith C wrote:

Thanks  Amal ,I got what i find.

Happy to help !!!

same use screen action button how to use

and pupop same screen action ?

Screenshot (14).png

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.