Popup in same screen with same screen components

Hi All,

Thanks in advance,

Is there in outsystems available the popup with the same page components like model popup extender in asp.net unlike the separate web screen need to use popup.

Hello Abhijith, 

Don't understand your question. Can you elaborate. 

Regards

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your attention.

Actually in my web screen i have a container with some inputs and save button.On my  button click i want to popup the same container and i want to work the save action.I am looking for the provision to without using the another web screen to popup to use the same page container for that.

Thank you.

Solution

Hi Abhijit,

Yes Model Pop-up available in outsystems please go through below link for detail understanding.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Web_Patterns/Content/Modal

Regards

-SK-

Solution

Abhijith C wrote:

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your attention.

Actually in my web screen i have a container with some inputs and save button.On my  button click i want to popup the same container and i want to work the save action.I am looking for the provision to without using the another web screen to popup to use the same page container for that.

Thank you.

Hi, 

You can create a web block with this functionality and reuse it where ever you need it. 

Hope this helps !!! 

Thanks  Amal ,I got what i find.

Abhijith C wrote:

Thanks  Amal ,I got what i find.

Happy to help !!!