Widget to check the runtime parameters passed in email to users

Hi Team

If I need to check what parameters are being passed from a sql query in outsystems 10 then which widget can be used to see the runtime parameters .The parameters can be checked through service centre as this query's data is passed in the form of emails to users.So need to check why the users are receiving wrong data in mail ,which runtime parameter is going wrong.

Hello Divya,

I don't think there is such a thing...
So, I would start by debugging the application in DEV to understand what is going wrong. 

Cheers.

P.S.: Of course, you could add logs and this kind of things and put it in production, but I wouldn't do that. Not at the beginning, at least (just as a last desperate resort...), as this will have an impact in production.

This can not be debugged as the query result is used in mail not on any screen.I think. Feedback message can be used to check which values are getting passed when the email triggers.

Hello Divya,

This is not correct. It is perfectly possible to debug an EMail screen (as it is to debug an action called by a timer).
But it must be debugged in the Global area (not in the Developer Personal area).

You can't debug in Production, but in DEV you can. And so, you can check if there is anything wrong with the code.

Cheers.