[VISJSTimeline] VISJSTimeline don't work in production enviroment

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 2017-04-19 by Jorge Martins
7 votes
Published on 2017-04-19 by Jorge Martins

Hi. I have a problem with VISJSTimeline. In test enviroment he works fine, but in production enviroment don't. The instalation in on premisse, stack java and service center version 10.0.710.0.

Thanks for help,

João Henrique

Hi João,

Could you please check if there are any errors logged on service center?

Or in the browser console log?

Without an error log, will be very difficult to understand what might be wrong with your application, doesn't seem to be the component error. My guess is that you don't have any data do be displayed.

Best regards,

Daniel Martins

Hi Daniel, we don't have any errors in service center or browser. In my notebook work find, but in others we have this problem. The data are the same use in other enviroments.

That is very strange.

Could you please confirm that in notebooks where your data is not loaded, the data of the Sample page of the component is loaded correctly?

https://onyx.outsystemscloud.com/VISJSTimelineSample/

Best regards,

Daniel Martins

I found a situation, when i used the IP of server to acess the component, he work correctly, but when i use the DNS address he don't works. Here is the addres i try:

IP/meuperfil/timeline.js - with this works

DNS/timeline.js - doesn't work

DNS = IP/meuperfil

João Henrique

Hi João,

what do you mean by "DNS = IP/meuperfil"?... DNS should map a name to an IP. more than that you are typically already using rewrite rules somewhere and those can get in the way of things if not properly configured.