[TimePicker dropdown] The plugin triggers a javascript error and does not work

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 18 Mar by Diogo Pereira
3 votes
Published on 18 Mar by Diogo Pereira

Hi.

I am using this timepicker, it was working on a previous screen but now I get an error in the javascript console of my browser

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).wickedpicker is not a function at PatientInformation.aspx:160

Platform version: 11.0.212.3
Outsystems hosted cloud

Hi Mitchell,

Did some tests but I couldn't get the error you are showing.

Could you please provide more information about how you are using it and what were the steps that lead to the error? Or if it's easier you could also provide the oml were you are using it.

Best Regards,

Diogo Pereira

Diogo Pereira wrote:

Hi Mitchell,

Did some tests but I couldn't get the error you are showing.

Could you please provide more information about how you are using it and what were the steps that lead to the error? Or if it's easier you could also provide the oml were you are using it.

Best Regards,

Diogo Pereira

Hi Diego. 

Thanks a lot for your reply!

So on further investigation, it seems to cause the error when it is included on the page with the full calendar.

Since I seem to be getting the same error with tooltipster (tooltipster is not a function), my suspicion is that the calendar's javascript is the issue.

I have included an oml. Please see the TimePickerTest page.

If it does seem to be the calendar, please let me know and I will look for help there.

Thank you again for your help.

Solution

Hello Mitchell, 

OutSystems jquery 1.8.x is not fully compatible with the one used by late versions of the Full Calendar (that uses a newer version). 

The workaround is to not use widgets that require the tooltispter in the same page as the Fullcalendar or to use older versions of the FullCalendar. 

Cheers. 

Solution

Thanks Eduardo! I guess I will have to find a workaround or go without a timepicker.